27 June 2011

God Responds: Pain of Condemnation and Judgment

This is God's response (heard in prayer) to my last post, Pain of Condemnation and Judgment.

I know you have been in great pain. I will not leave you in it. I love you too much. You are valuable to me--always, no matter what you do. I won't let you go. Isn't that what you asked of me as a child? Not to let you go, even if you wanted to?

You are mine always. I made you for myself. You
do
delight in me. You are just very injured, and deeply. I will reach into those deep wounds and bring healing. Trust me. I will not fail you.

I love you, child. Always and forever, no matter what you do. Believe me. Yes, come. Come to Me and live. Let us walk together for eternity.
 

Amen.


Technorati
~ Guilty Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spam sucks. Don't be a spammer.